File type was improperly specified.
Invalid file extension. Our currently supported extensions are: gif, png.
The submitted file is corrupt. Fix the image and try again.
You need to specify a correct e-mail address!
There is no player with the e-mail address online right now.
Login to the game first and enter your e-mail address into your player profile.
You have exceeded the upload limit for the day.
You will be able to upload new files tomorrow.
The file format you submitted is invalid. Refer to submission guidelines and try again.
Please follow these guidelines exactly before submitting an image to our system, otherwise you may find that your graphic is disallowed.
- You may not upload any graphics that are obscene, indecent, or controversial in nature. Any such material will result in a loss of uploading privileges and may lead to further punishment.
- Do not use pure black or pure white in your graphics. These two colors are used for transparency in-game and will not be visible on any images that are uploaded.
- Respect copyrights and only upload graphics that you have made yourself or that you are authorized to use. Any concepts that are taken from television shows, video games or any other forms of media will not be accepted. Works that are inspired by such material are only accepted under some circumstances. It is therefore encouraged that you design original ideas for your graphics to avoid any issues that may arise.
- Minor accessories are allowed, but no graphics should act in substitute of a hat or backpack. If accessories are added to files, such as heads, then they need to be integrated into the design itself. All masks that cover the entire face or hats that are just stuck on top of a head will be denied.
- Ensure that all visual effects that are applied to your graphics are appropriate. All heads and bodies should make proper use of the dimensions provided. In this regard, small or invisible graphics are not allowed. No images are allowed to use rapid flashing or color-changing effects.
Rules of Conduct